Villa FC extends a warm welcome to new & existing players and volunteers for 2018.
All the information you will need to sign on with Villa FC this season is given below.
The Sign-On days for 2018 are as follows:
|Sat 10 Feb||10:00AM-12:00PM||Geoff Watt Clubhouse|
|Fri 16 Feb||2:00PM-5:00PM||Alstonville Plaza|
|Sat 17 Feb||10:00AM-2:00PM||Geoff Watt Clubhouse|
|Sat 24 Feb||10:00AM-2:00PM||Plateau Sports|
SIGN ON PROCESS
To Sign On to play for Villa FC players must ...
- Obtain Active Kids voucher from Service NSW (if applicable)
- Register via the PlayFootball website (an online process - see procedure below)
- Fill out & sign an Alstonville FC Club Membership form (one per family)
- Make payment (online or at Sign On).
- Bring filled in form/s to Sign On
- Collect Newsletter for IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Please remember to UPDATE YOUR DETAILS CORRECTLY on your family's myFootballClub profile/s as this is what we use to contact you.
Note that we can help you with online registration and forms at Sign-On if you are having trouble.
Player registrations are accepted on a 'FIRST IN - FIRST SERVED' basis and it should NOT be assumed that if a person played last year that they will automatically have a spot this year.
Register online NOW & come to a sign-on day!
There are also application forms for special requests such as playing out of grade. These application forms MUST be handed in at the time of registration.
Myfootballclub registration must be completed online at: playfootball
To save time you can download the relevant club forms, fill them out and bring them on the day. Click on the links below to download.
ONLINE: Payment can be made by credit card at the time of registering online with myfootballclub (this will incur a surcharge).
AT SIGN-ON DAYS: Payment can be made at sign-on days using cash or cheque.
DIRECT DEBIT: Payment can also be made via direct debit to the following bank account and the receipt brought to a sign-on day. Please include “PLAYER NAME and GRADE” in the description otherwise we cannot identify your deposit
OVER COUNTER: Payment can be made at any CBA branch using the following details.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS!
Name: Alstonville FC Fees Account
NOTE: Just filling out the forms before hand and/or completing the myfootballclub Online Registration does NOT mean a player is ready to play. Parents or players must still bring signed form/s to a sign-on day or give to the registrar. And fees must be paid in full before a player can play!
|Gr6 & 7||$100|
|Gr8 & 9||$110|
|Gr10 & 11||$130|
|Gr12 - 14||$160|
|Gr15 - 16||$185|
|Senior/Prem (18 & under)||$260|
|Prem Men (19+)||$360|
|Prem Women (19+)||$335|
TEAMS and TRAINING
Players turning 5 and up can play for our club. Junior players are placed into a grade according to the age they are turning this calendar year. For example, a player turning 9 this calendar year would be placed into Grade 9.
Grade 6 to 11 play small sided MiniRoos football, Grade 12 to 16 play full field competitive junior football, and players aged 14 and over can play seniors (must have turned 14).
Training is on a mid week afternoon/evening and games are Saturday mornings for mixed juniors and Friday night or Sunday mornings for junior girls. Senior Mens games are usually Saturday afternoons and Senior Womens games are usually Friday nights or Sundays.
Sometime after sign-on players will commence training in the form of a muster (Gr6-11) or grading (Gr12-16). The schedule for these will be given at sign-on. Teams will then be formed and coaches allocated.
RULE FOR 5 YEAR OLDS
Players turning 5 in this calendar year may start playing in the lowest grade (Grade 6). Note however that they will still have to play in Grade 6 in the following year also.
SECOND HAND BOOTS
Second hand boots can be bought and sold at sign-on. If bringing boots to sell please label securely with name, phone number and price.
SOCKS AND MERCHANDISE
Club socks and black shorts are required attire for players on game day. These and other club merchandise can be purchased at sign-on or when the Geoff Watt canteen is open. Click the merchandise link on the left of this website to see our range.
WE'RE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT SEASON. SEE YOU ALL AT SIGN-ON!
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to register online:
Active Kids Voucher (if applicable)
- FIRST get your Active Kids Voucher from Service NSW here.
- Note down your voucher number.
- Go to the PlayFootball website here.
- Click on “Register Now”.
- If you have your FFA number and password select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages” and proceed to login to your myFootballClub profile.
- If you don't know your FFA number or password or to create a new account (first time players) then select the appropriate option. You can ring the phone number below for assistance if needed.
- After you login, click on “Register” (the large box) in the registration section.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button.
- On the next screen at 'Step 1', enter the club name which is Alstonville & District Football Club (our club should come up automatically after you start typing the name - just click on this rather than typing the whole name). If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name is correct.
- At 'Step 2' select the registration type as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- At 'Step 3' select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. Note: Only your eligible grade will be available. If you are wanting to play out of grade, proceed with registration for your eligible grade, then you may apply to play out of grade at a Sign On day.
- At 'Step 4' click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click “Next”.
- Enter your childs' Active Kids Voucher Code (if applicable) and click 'Apply Discount'. Then pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). This will incur a 2.3% surcharge. Or you can select “Manual Payment at Club” button if you want to pay at our club registration day. Payment must be made (online or at a Sign On day) to complete your application for registration.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted.
At Sign On pay your fees (if not done online), complete or bring completed Membership Application Form, any special applications you may be making and BIRTH CERTIFICATE for new players. This information and the forms are available on our website.
NOTE: Just getting an FFA number and password from the PlayFootball website does NOT mean you are registered. You must use your FFA number and password to login to your myFootballClub profile and go through the registration process.
NOTE: You do NOT need to upload a photo in order to register.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A. Problem: I can't find my FFA Number!
Solution: Ring 02 8020 4199 for help or ask someone at sign on.
B. Problem: I can't find or retrieve my password!
Solution: Mostly likely your email address or details in the system are wrong. Ring 02 8020 4199 to reset your password. Then log in and register and update your details.
C. Problem: I can log in but my details are wrong.
Solution: Start the registration process and update your details as you go.
D. Problem: I can't select the grade I want to play in.
Solution: You have wrong date of birth or you are wanting to play out of grade. If wanting to play out of grade - register in your eligible grade & apply for 'out of grade' at Sign On.
E. Problem: I can register but then the connection drops out and there is no confirmation.
Solution: Don't register again as this will create multiple registrations. Ring 02 8020 4199 to confirm if registration was successful.
For further information visit the PlayFootball website.