Villa SAP Coaches and Assistants
We are seeking expressions of interest for Villa SAP (Skills Acquisition Program) Coaches and assistants for 2020.
The 2020 Villa Skills Acquisition Program (SAP) requires 4 coaches and assistant coaches for Grade 11, Grade 10 and 2 x Grade 9 (born 2011/2012)
Coach Desirable Qualifications –
- C licence or in the process of obtaining a C licence. Skills Training Certificate or the intention to obtain in 2020.
- A genuine interest in developing skill levels and challenging young players who have the ability and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to develop rapport with young players.
- A current Working With Children’s Check and to register in Playfootball.
- Able to commit to 2 x 1 hour (minimum) sessions per week.
- An interest in continuing this role for at least 2 years.
Assistant Coach Qualifications –
- An interest in obtaining coaching accreditation.
- Ability to engage with young players.
- Willingness to learn from the coach.
- WWCC or parent declaration if under 18 and register in Playfootball.
- The Villa program will operate under licence to NNSWF.
- NNSWF will provide one written coaching plan per week and a yearly Training Plan, the other sessions will be a club responsibility.
- Program length 25 weeks, commencing 2 March – 9 April, 20 April – 3 July, 13 July – 4 Sept
- Required attendance at approx. 4 Gala Days per season (usually Sunday) and player assessment required during the year.
- A remuneration package will be offered.