2017 Brisbane Roar Trip
Villa FC is planning another trip to a Brisbane Roar game on Saturday 9 December.
Players aged 5 to 15 will have the opportunity to participate and run on the field with the players before the start of the match and also play a game at half time.
The game will be at Cbus Stadium on the Gold Coast and commences at 5.35 pm Queensland time.
The 31 selected players will receive free entry to the game as well as free entry for one accompanying adult. The club will hire a bus/es and the cost will be $20 per person. Additional game and travel tickets may be available for other interested people.
The bus will leave Geoff Watt Oval, Alstonville at 4 pm EDST and leave the Gold Coast at about 9 pm EDST.
Roar management require –
11 mascots to walk out with Roar or Wellington players – ages 5 – 10 years.
10 children to play at half time – ages 5 – 9 years.
10 older players to walk out with centre circle mat – ages 10 – 15 years.
Those 2017 registered Villa players who are first to express interest by following the link below will be notified of their success or otherwise as soon as possible. Payment of the full amount into the club’s account is expected when you have been notified of successful selection. We hope lots of players are able to take up this great opportunity.
- DATE: Sat 9th December 2017.
- MEET: Geoff Watt Oval.
- TIME: 3:30pm for a strict 4:00pm departure (return late that night).
- VENUE: CBus Stadium, Gold Coast QLD (game starts at 5:35pm - QLD time).
- TRAVEL: By coach.
- COST: Coach hire - $20 per seat.
For a chance to be selected for one of these activities and free tickets to the game, please click HERE and follow the instructions.
Successful nominations will be advised by e-mail. Players who miss out on the free tickets may still attend but must pay for tickets (discounted) and may still book a seat on the bus (until bus is full).
This will be open to all Villa members. Information about purchasing these tickets and booking a seat on the bus will be emailed and published on the website soon.
Terms & Conditions for free ticket draw:
(1) Eligibility only extends to Villa juniors who were registered players with Alstonville & District Football Club Inc. for the 2017 football season.
(2) Nominations will be accepted on a first in basis.
(3) By registering a nomination you acknowledge that a responsible parent or guardian will accompany, and be responsible for the junior player, for the duration of the trip.
(4) For logistical reasons selected players and parents MUST travel on the Club organised bus to Suncorp Stadium at a cost of $20 per seat. You may arrange alternative travel arrangements for the return journey if you desire.
(5) Payment for the bus must be made within 48 hours of confirmation of selection. Failure to do so will allow the Club to offer the place to the next on the list.
(6) Players will be expected to wear joggers (no soccer boots), villa socks, black shorts, Villa playing strip (provided).
(7) Parents and spectators will be expected to wear Villa shirts/jackets (available for purchase at GW before bus leaves).
(8) All those travelling and representing Villa FC will be expected to abide by the club's code of conduct.